Options

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! @monikamoosi 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this impossible level here now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4226 is really impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🙁

Then Community Team answered me this level will be tweaked easier on the first week of January 2024 after their winter fun holidays ended. Then another new holiday levels are still appropriate pass rate.

So please be patience waiting and thanks for your asking to stuck on this new impossible level. 🙏

Also congratulations! You did passed over Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done! 👍😄

You can also post your current level's screenshots then you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here too! The badges will be received on your view profile (but not in the game). 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😉

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Merry Christmas season, Happy wonderful fun winter holidays and new year 2024! 💎❄️🎄☃️🎅🎁🎆😄

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! @monikamoosi 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this impossible level here now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4226 is really impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🙁

Then Community Team answered me this level will be tweaked easier on the first week of January 2024 after their winter fun holidays ended. Then another new holiday levels are still appropriate pass rate.

So please be patience waiting and thanks for your asking to stuck on this new impossible level. 🙏

Also congratulations! You did passed over Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done! 👍😄

You can also post your current level's screenshots then you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here too! The badges will be received on your view profile (but not in the game). 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😉

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Merry Christmas season, Happy wonderful fun winter holidays and new year 2024! 💎❄️🎄☃️🎅🎁🎆😄

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2
    edited December 2023
    Options

Level 4226 is impossible to play out to many dubble obstacles and dubble flowers and not enough moves to play out.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed these another impossible new levels successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4226 is really impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🙁

Then Community Team answered me this level will be tweaked easier on the first week of January 2024 after their winter fun holidays ended. Then another new holiday levels are still appropriate pass rate.

By the way, also congratulations as you did passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

• zeblig
    zeblig Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I agree - this level is very frustrating to not be able to finish it.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! I also agree this level is really very frustrating and impossible as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🙁

Then Community Team answered me this level will be tweaked easier on the first week of January 2024 after their winter fun holidays ended. Then another new holiday levels are still appropriate pass rate.

By the way, also congratulations as you did passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hope you had a very merry Xmas Diamond Lim and you are ready to get back into it. I am feeling cheated on 4226, as difficult as it is, I removed everything below me on the last turn for there not to be a finish line which I have seen on all the other times I have done this, why had it disappeared especially when I should have completed it using my last diamonds for 5 extra turns and 2 hammers. Could you please explain and if the line has disappeared with nowhere else to go please get my diamonds back and my hammers as they were wasted!!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Yeah! I also agree this level is really very frustrating and impossible as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🙁

And we are also very sorry to hear about your boosters and gold bars lost due to still stuck on this impossible level now. You ask and report this problem of your lost boosters and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) on "Contact Us" then I am not sure if they will answer and help you to bring back your lost boosters used but it taken longer.

So please be patience waiting and thanks for your asking to stuck on this new impossible level now. 🙏

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,298 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Level 4156.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

And we are also very sorry to hear about your boosters and gold bars lost due to still stuck on this impossible level now. You ask and report this problem of your lost boosters and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) on "Contact Us" then I am not sure if they will answer and help you to bring back your lost boosters used but it taken longer.

So please be patience waiting and thanks for your asking to stuck on this new impossible level now. 🙏

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?