• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,125 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim here is me screenshot

โค๏ธ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,500 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was so amazing highest score! I love your highest score as you did got 4 zeros on this level! ๐Ÿ‘0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Also thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 99! @johamilton ๐Ÿค—

And I edit my new update leaderboard result of show the highest score on the Level 99ย hereย completed now! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ’Ž Sassy! ๐Ÿ’Ž

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,114 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so masterful new explosion highest score! Well done and thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 99! @kiara_wael ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also congratulations to you (@kiara_wael) become the 1st highest score player again then @huynhduc becomes the 2nd highest score player and @skyhi67 becomes 3rd highest score player on Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest now! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž Sassy! ๐Ÿ’Ž

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 15,593 Level 5
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Wow! I see so many Diamond Hunters are participating and challenge playing on Diamond Racer #3 Challenge Contest so much! It's so exciting fun and sassy! ๐Ÿ˜„

Alright! It's time up now! This contest is justย finished! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ Here is the final update leaderboard result of show the highest score on the Level 99 now ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐Ÿฅ‡ @kiara_wael - 125,150 Points (Page 11)

๐Ÿฅˆย @huynhducย - 58,275 Points (Page 10)

๐Ÿฅ‰ย @skyhi67ย - 55,525 Points (Page 9)

4.ย @Nico_Gย - 51,375 Points (Page 8)

5.ย @JONH10ย - 45,850 Points (Page 7)

6.ย @ndd_2023ย - 44,075 Points (Page 3)

7.ย @papytchulaย - 39,875 Points (Page 8)

8.ย @SabrinaMย - 39,475 Points (Page 3)

9.ย @teeweipingย - 39,400 Points (Page 5)

10.ย @moe75ย - 38,325 Points (Page 5)

11.ย @200mimisย - 37,850 Points (Page 8)

12. @nekocat - 36,500 Points (Page 11)

13.ย @Palash_Sarmaย - 33,900 Points (Page 3)

14. @johamilton - 30,000 Points (Page 11)

15.ย @steventsengย - 25,825 Points (Page 3)

16.ย @MountainMomย - 25,700 Points (Page 4)

** Andย @Amoonmoonย - 56,600 Points (Page 10) (Diamond Racer Badge Won Received Already and Just For Fun only ๐Ÿ…โœ”๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„) **

Firstly!

๐Ÿฅ‰ 3rd highest score's player isย @skyhi67 -ย 55,525 Points ๐Ÿฅ‰

Congratulations! Youย won 20 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga! You are amazing Diamond Hunter! Well done! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Then!

๐Ÿฅˆ 2nd highest score's player is @huynhduc -ย  58,275 Pointsย ๐Ÿฅˆ

Congratulations! Youย won 30 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga! You are also amazing Diamond Hunter! Well done too! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

And finally!

๐Ÿฅ‡ 1st highest score's player isย @kiara_wael - 125,150 Pointsย ๐Ÿฅ‡

Congratulations! Youย won 50 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga and the "Diamond Racer" Badge! You are another new one Diamond Diaries Champion! Sassy! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜„

And... also another previous one Diamond Diaries Champion and also Master Player was @Amoonmoon got 56,600 Points but she just wanted for fun challenge playing only and she didn't wanted for winning gold bars while she did won received Diamond Racer badge already. That was so awesome explosion score and Well done too! @Amoonmoon ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ˜„ Woohoo~! ๐Ÿ˜„

And I alsoย announce 5 lucky randomly chosen playersย whoย have participated and challenged on Diamond Racer #3 Challenge Contest are...

@Nico_G @ndd_2023 @teeweiping @moe75 @Palash_Sarma

Also congratulations to 5 lucky players! You wonย 10 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga! You are also amazing Diamond Hunter! Well done too! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

@kiara_wael - I asked Community Teamย will gives you "Diamond Racer" Badge on your view profile very soonย as you areย 1st highest score winnerย on Diamond Racer #3 Challenge Contest! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

And All of the winners!ย - As youย have answered your Game ID once on Diamond Diaries Saga Game already. I just asked Community Teamย will gives you sweet gold bars on this game very soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And @nekocat - Wow! That was so amazing highest score too! Well done and thank you for your participating and showing your highest score on the Level 99 now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„ But unfortunately, you are coming late 1 minute as Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest has been ended just now.

Don't be sad! @nekocat and Another Diamond Hunters! We have very awesome news for you as it's Happy New Year 2024 DiDS and Community Hub Challenge Contest (Win Badge and also Gold Bars!) will be coming on tomorrow (1st January 2024)! Don't forget and Stay tuned! ๐Ÿ˜‰

And you can also participate and answer all of new year 2024 questions then you can also win all of these new year 2024 celebration badges here before it's finished on 2nd January 2024! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŽ‰ Sending New Year's Wishes To All CCS Players! Win Badgeย hereย only! ๐ŸŽ‰ I ๐Ÿฅณ CCSS Happy New Year 2024 Celebration Badgeย here! ๐Ÿฅณ I โญ CCJS Happy New Year 2024 badge just for youย here! ๐ŸŒŸ I ๐ŸŽ‰ Celebrate the New Year with our Friendly family! Win Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰ I ๐ŸŽ‰ Farm Heroes Celebration with Badge for the New Year 2024ย here! ๐ŸŽ‰ I ๐ŸŽ‰ Pet Rescue Saga New Year Celebration badgeย here! ๐Ÿฅณ I ๐ŸŽ‰ BW3S Happy New Year 2024 Celebration badge just for youย here! ๐ŸŽ‰ I ๐Ÿ”ฎ BW2 Happy New year from us to you! Win Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ I ๐ŸŽ‰ BBS Celebration with Badge for the New Year 2024ย here! ๐ŸŽ‰ I ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ FHSS New Year Celebrations with a Beautiful Badgeย here! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ I ๐ŸŽ‰ Happy New Year 2024 PSS Celebration badge just for youย here! ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Žย Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click onย spoiler warming buttonย here) ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Communityย here! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Sagaย hereย ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“”

Diamondย Diariesย Guidesย &ย Pollsย ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ก

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿคฉ

๐Ÿ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challengeย hereย (Part 1) andย here? (Part 2) โšซโšช

Also thank you for your participating and challenge playing on Diamond Racer #3 Challenge Contest so much! Diamond Hunters! ๐Ÿค—

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 10,910 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations

ย @kiara_waelย - 125,150 ๅˆ†๏ผŒItโ€™s such a super high score that scares me.Haha.

@huynhducย @skyhi67ย @Nico_G@ndd_2023@teeweiping@moe75@Palash_Sarma

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,559 Level 5
    Options
  • huynhduc
    huynhduc Posts: 1,087 Level 4
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Amoonmoon I'm sorry โ˜น๏ธ I shouldn't posted my entry early. For me it's a moment I want to forget.

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 15,593 Level 5
    edited December 2023
    Options

Thank you @Diamond_Lim and all participants for a very challenging contest !

Congratulations to the super scoring winners

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@kiara_wael Amazing ๐Ÿคฉ I am going to spend the whole of 2024 trying to match your score ๐Ÿ˜…

@huynhduc

@skyhi67

And you, dear @Amoonmoon

And to the lucky winners ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

@Nico_G @ndd_2023 @moe75 @teeweiping (good for you!) and @Palash_Sarma (seems to be your lucky season๐Ÿ€)

That's a really good end of year for you all!

๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐ŸŒŸโœจ

A very pleasant last day of 2023 and a joyful New Year Eve to everyone !!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?