🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4217

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,296 Level 3
edited December 2023 in Discussions
This discussion was created from comments split from: Level 4156.

Comments

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    edited December 2023
    Options

hi

@Diamond_Lim this level 4217 can't be pass with that amount of moves 🤔

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello again! Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4217 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. 🙁

So let me start asking and reporting this level to Community Team now, then I am not sure if they can tweaking this level easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be tweaked easier on another next week again or you can use 5 extra moves with purchasing 9 gold bars then you can pass this level possible if you got so close.

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2
    Options

Level 4217 is impossible to play out to many dubble obstacles and dubble flowers and not enough moves to play out

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4217 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed very possible. 🙁

This level has been reported on yesterday already then their team will tweaking this level easier on next week. Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked easier on next week or you can use 5 extra moves with purchasing 9 gold bars once then you can pass this level possible if you got so close.

❗️Also attention! Next Tuesday (December 19) is their final level release for this year. But don't worry, Diamond Diaries Saga Team will making it extra special by rolling out levels that are twice as large as our usual ones! After a short holiday, they'll be jumping back into action and resuming our regular level releases on 2nd January 2024. Hope you can understanding this. 😉

And also don't forget to update the latest version of this game again that you can see and play the latest new levels will be released on this game next Tuesday! 😉

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Merry Christmas season and Happy Holidays to you again! 💎❄️🎄🎅🎁😄

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,296 Level 3
    edited December 2023
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: When will we get new levels on Diamond Diaries?.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did also passed Level 4214 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4217 is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's not enough moves to be passed possible again. 🙁

Then Community Team answered me this level has been reported and will be fixed easier soon. Please be patience waiting and thanks again. 🤗

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did also passed Level 4214 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4217 is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's not enough moves to be passed possible again. 🙁

Then Community Team answered me this level has been reported and will be fixed easier soon. Please be patience waiting and thanks again. 🤗

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• AtirC
    AtirC Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited January 9
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?