🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game keeps freezing

Options
lanajade744
lanajade744 Posts: 8 Level 2

My game is freezing and then it proceeds to not load and uses my life heart for another turn.

Comments

• lanajade744
    Options

The diamond on the right won’t drop

• lanajade744
    Options

That’s not fair that I had to restart the level again.

• lanajade744
    Options

You need to seriously fix these issues because it hasn’t just happened today it’s happened multiple times and this game owes me lots of hearts and gold bars because of the » technical issues »

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,259 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back to Sweet King Community again! @lanajade744 👋😄

Thank you for your asking this feedback here now! 🤗

Oops! Very sorry for you still cannot passing this level due to that one diamond got stucked on the board while the game freezing now. 🙁

Firstly, did you update the latest version (Android - 1.73.0 / Apple - 1.73.0.0) of this game now?

If you did updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, how about you try following these another troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that I hope nothing this happens again and you can passing this level possible soon! 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope this help too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

If it's still not worked while still got this problem after you did following all of these troubleshooting steps, please let us know what's your mobile device and also Game ID (How to find your Game ID here). Then we will checking this problem and helping you soon. 😉

Please don't hesitate to ask us and You can continue asking here on this thread now. We will waiting for your answer soon! 😊

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,259 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back to Sweet King Community again! @lanajade744 👋😄

Thank you for your asking this feedback here now! 🤗

Oops! Very sorry for you still cannot passing this level due to that one diamond got stucked on the board while the game freezing now. 🙁

Firstly, did you update the latest version (Android - 1.73.0 / Apple - 1.73.0.0) of this game now?

If you did updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, how about you try following these another troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that I hope nothing this happens again and you can passing this level possible soon! 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope this help too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

If it's still not worked while still got this problem after you did following all of these troubleshooting steps, please let us know what's your mobile device and also Game ID (How to find your Game ID here). Then we will checking this problem and helping you soon. 😉

Please don't hesitate to ask us and You can continue asking here on this thread now. We will waiting for your answer soon! 😊

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?