๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Options

Comments

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
  • Dama_Baker
    Dama_Baker Posts: 70 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was so awesome new update current level! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! @skyhi67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also thanks for your showing us your new update current level and still challenge playing this game with us again right now! ๐Ÿค—

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! That was amazing your new update current level now! Thanks for your showing us your new update current level and still playing this game with us now! @Dama_Baker ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

You can also find more another Diamond Diaries Saga badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community if you haven't still participated, answered/challenged then got the badges yet! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for these another badges again now! Sassy! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

• skyhi67
    Options

hi limโš˜

ok thats it

waiting for next week ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again and Me too! @skyhi67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your showing your new current level and still challenge playing this game with us again now! ๐Ÿค—

• skyhi67
    Options

hi dear lim

this time it was so fast๐Ÿค” i reached level 4310!....now i have to wate the all week for new levels ๐Ÿ˜

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again and Me too!ย @skyhi67ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your showing your new current level and still challenge playing this game with us again now! ๐Ÿค—

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 29
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @AtirC ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your showing your current level and still challenge playing this game with us now! ๐Ÿค—

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย here, Level 3000 Badgeย hereย and Level 4000 Badgeย hereย too! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆ I ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badgeย hereย now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’Ž4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŽ‰5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ’Ž

๐ŸŽ† Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! ๐ŸŽ† I ๐ŸŽ† Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) ๐ŸŽ† I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?