🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4214

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,296 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Level 4156.

Comments

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Sorry DL 4214, NOT POSSIBLE , don't they try them really before putting up and this isn't even hard

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed these another impossible new levels successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4214 is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's not enough moves to be passed possible. 🙁

So let me start asking and reporting this level to Community Team now, then I am not sure if they can tweaking this level easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be tweaked easier on another next week again or you can use 5 extra moves with purchasing 9 gold bars then you can pass this level possible if you got so close.

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

I presume this level hasn't been made easier as I'm also finding it impossible to finish this level. By the time I get to third section, I'm down to around 4 or 5 movez and need at least a lot more to have any chance. :(

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello and It's me again! 👋😄

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4214 is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's not enough moves to be passed possible. So I cannot help and give you amazing tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible now. 🙁

Then unfortunately as Community Team has been answered me this level is still appreciate pass rate so early, so they will not tweaking this level easier now. Very sorry! 😔

So you try using 5 extra moves once with purchasing 9 gold bars (also hammer booster (s)) then you can pass this level possible if you got so close.

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?