Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 18
    Options

Hello there! @kaspurrr 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your coming to ask this level problem. 🤗

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, the lever cannot still pushing the diamond to the necklace fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then please send us your Game ID (How to find your Game ID here). Then we will help you to move your next new progress from Level 1205 to 1206 on this game soon. 😉

While I will telling and reporting this level problem to Community Team now, then they will checking and tweaking this level problem but it taken longer.

Please be patience waiting for this level tweaked very later and let us know your Game ID soon. We will waiting for you answer us soon. 😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 18
    Options

Hello there! @ch2ca62 @Andjelica 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, the lever cannot still pushing the diamond to the necklace fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

@ch2ca62 - Then please send us your Game ID (How to find your Game ID here). Then we will help you to move your next new progress from Level 1205 to 1206 on this game soon. 😉

@Andjelica - Thanks for sending your Game ID, I tell and send your Game ID to Community Team then they may/will helping you to to move your next new progress from Level 1205 to 1206 on this game soon. 😉

While I will telling and reporting this level problem to Community Team now, then they will checking and tweaking this level problem but it taken longer.

Please be patience waiting for this level tweaked very later and let us know your Game ID soon. We will waiting for you answer us soon. 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 18
    Options

Hello there! @basmith526 👋😄

Also thanks for sending your Game ID, I tell and send your Game ID to Community Team then they may/will helping you to to move your next new progress from Level 1205 to 1206 on this game soon. 😉

• basmith526
    basmith526 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 18
    Options
  • diamonds2024
    diamonds2024 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 18
    Options

Can't get past it something is wrong.

• j_carter03
    j_carter03 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The bottom diamond won’t move after all of the doll boxes are opened. My boxes show 5445 and not 7777 like screenshots from other players, so this level is impossible to win.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 18
    Options

Hello there! @j_carter03 👋😄

Then please send us your Game ID (How to find your Game ID here). Then we will help you to move your next new progress from Level 1205 to 1206 on this game soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 18
    Options

Hello there! @diamonds2024 👋😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?