🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game won’t move past level 4295

Options
zeblig
zeblig Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi,

I have an issue with my Diamond diaries game where I have completed level 4295 but the new levels aren’t appearing, even though I know there are more levels after this.

I have deleted the game from my phone and reinstalled it (and lost my boosters) and for a time I could see levels beyond 4295 and that I had completed them, but then it crashed back to only showing level 4295 again.

any suggestions on how to fix this?

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,584 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 28 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again! All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4295 while couldn't move and play your latest current level. 👋😊

Woohoo! We have awesome news now! You make sure update the latest version of this game first then use the stable internet connection and open this game again then we hope this problem has been fixed now, it will taking you back to your latest current level successfully while you can continue enjoy playing your next latest new levels now! 👍😄

** When I did still playing any levels then this game crashed sometimes again after this latest update version of this game. Then I reopen playing this game then I see my progress is still on my latest current level while it cannot taken me back to my previous current level now. That's awesome news and it's worked now! 🙌😄 **

If you see it's still not worked while it cannot taking you back to your latest current level possible yet after you did updated the latest version of this game already, please let us know and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then we will be happy to continue checking and helping you again. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. All of Diamond Hunters! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 11
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @zeblig 👋😊

Thank you for your coming and answering this problem now. 🤗

Yeah! I had also this happen on my several times, I did still playing the level then this game crashed. Then it took me back to the previous levels on this game too. 😢

Firstly, you make sure update the latest version (Android - 1.76.0 / Apple - 1.76.0.0) of this game, then you try force stop of this game from App Settings and then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game now. Then we hope it takes you back to your latest current level on this game as soon as possible. 🤞😊

If it's still not worked after you did updated the latest version of this game and try following these steps above, that's very unfortunately and sorry! Because we can only try clearing all of data and also cache of this game that it can taking us back to our latest current level on this game successfully but all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

So let's try following these another solve steps here 👇

1. Clear all of the data and also cache of this game on App Settings first.

2. Reopen playing this game, Click on your Profile then Login back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account and then Can click on Play Button now.

3. If it still cannot taking you back to your latest current level, you click back to Main Screen of this game again, Click on your Profile again, Click on Log Out then Relogin back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account again.

4. After log out and relogin back to your account successfully again, then please force stop this game on App Settings first.

5. After you force stop this game, then make sure use stable internet connection first and reopen playing this game again and can click on Play Button now.

So we hope it takes you to your latest current level as soon as possible and it's still worked for me my several times possible. 🤞😄

But that's really unfortunately and sorry as all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your continous question/problem (s) on this thread here. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you for your continous question/problem (s) again. 😊

Thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• wolfepack3
    wolfepack3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@Diamond_Lim I am also stuck at this same level and have tried your suggestions but they didn’t work. I was playing a level past this one on my iPad, but during a game it seemed to glitch, and sent me back to level 4295. I’ve been stuck for several days, but the game on my iphone is on the current level of 4383.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 11
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @wolfepack3 @zeblig 👋😊

Thank you for your coming and answering this problem now. 🤗

Yeah! I had also this happen on my several times, I did still playing the level then this game crashed. Then it took me back to the previous levels on this game too. 😢

Firstly, you make sure update the latest version (Android - 1.76.0 / Apple - 1.76.0.0) of this game, then you try force stop of this game from App Settings and then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game now. Then we hope it takes you back to your latest current level on this game as soon as possible. 🤞😊

If it's still not worked after you did updated the latest version of this game and try following these steps above, that's very unfortunately and sorry! Because we can only try clearing all of data and also cache of this game that it can taking us back to our latest current level on this game successfully but all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

2. Reopen playing this game, Click on your Profile then Login back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account and then Can click on Play Button now.

3. If it still cannot taking you back to your latest current level, you click back to Main Screen of this game again, Click on your Profile again, Click on Log Out then Relogin back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account again.

4. After log out and relogin back to your account successfully again, then please force stop this game on App Settings first.

5. After you force stop this game, then make sure use stable internet connection first and reopen playing this game again and can click on Play Button now.

So we hope it takes you to your latest current level as soon as possible and it's still worked for me my several times possible. 🤞😄

But that's really unfortunately and sorry as all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your continous question/problem (s) on this thread here. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you for your continous question/problem (s) again. 😊

Thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

This must be a glitch on iPad with level 4383. Same exact thing happened to me. I went back to level 4295 on iPad (while in the middle of a 4383 game it just crashed) and still on 4383 on iPhone. I tried fixes mentioned here but still didn’t work. Very frustrating!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 11
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! 👋😊

Yeah! I had also this happen on my several times, I did still playing the level then this game crashed. Then it took me back to the previous levels on this game too. Oh Dear! 😢

If it's still not worked after you did updated the latest version of this game and try following these steps above, that's very unfortunately and sorry! Because we can only try clearing all of data and also cache of this game that it can taking us back to our latest current level on this game successfully but all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 🙁

Let's trying again and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @zeblig @wolfepack3 @Jill133 👋

Okay! I know you are still feeling frustrated due to you cannot still moving and playing to your current latest levels while you are still stuck on Level 4295 after you did updated the latest version and also followed all of these solve steps on this game. 🙁

I will asking and reporting this problem to Community Team now, then let their team checking then how they can answer us for this problem soon.

Please be patience waiting and our apologies, thanks for your asking this problem feedback here once again. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 28 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again! All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4295 while couldn't move and play your latest current level. 👋😊

Woohoo! We have awesome news now! You make sure update the latest version of this game first then use the stable internet connection and open this game again then we hope this problem has been fixed now, it will taking you back to your latest current level successfully while you can continue enjoy playing your next latest new levels now! 👍😄

** When I did still playing any levels then this game crashed sometimes again after this latest update version of this game. Then I reopen playing this game then I see my progress is still on my latest current level while it cannot taken me back to my previous current level now. That's awesome news and it's worked now! 🙌😄 **

If you see it's still not worked while it cannot taking you back to your latest current level possible yet after you did updated the latest version of this game already, please let us know and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then we will be happy to continue checking and helping you again. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. All of Diamond Hunters! 💎🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?