monikamoosi
monikamoosi Posts: 18 Level 2

No way to past this level!

Comments

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    edited March 27
    Options

Hello again DL, this is not passable even if you had multiple tools, when you finish a game with 17 - 19 objects to get left , I'm wondering why they are so very hard and impassable now and always have to be fixed? But thank you as always for communicating and trying to help

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 27
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Level 4403 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4412 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not very enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

But don't worry! This level has been reported to Community Team early already then waiting for their team should be tweaking this level easier soon or not. 🤔

Please be patience waiting again and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 27
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4412 right now! 👋😊

Community Team has been answered me on yesterday : This level and also Level 4417, 4426 and 4429 have been reported then waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• Annie_Soutter
    edited March 27
    Options

Thanks DL, I'm beginning to see why these impassable levels are put in and held up fixing for so long. It's been nearly 3 weeks that 4412 was reported and still not fixed. Keeps the non buyers from moving, oh dear!!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 27
    Options

You are welcome again. Level 4412 has been reported then waiting for their team will tweaking Level 4412 and also another new impossible levels easier together later. 😅

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @monikamoosi 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4412 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not very enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

But don't worry! Community Team has been answered me early already : This level and also Level 4417, 4426 and 4429 have been reported then waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier soon. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• Annie_Soutter
    edited March 27
    Options

Dear DL 4412 STiLL not fixed and is absolutely not passable. Why do they make them so obviously impassable? Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 27
    Options

Yeah! Unfortunately as this level is still not fixed yet! We are still sorry and afraid! 🙁

I don't also understand why they make these levels are becoming worse and harder to win on this game right now. We are really so upset, frustrated and angry as we really hate these levels are really worse and harder right now! 😤😤😤

So we hope they will tweaking this level and another impossible levels easier soon, we also hope please don't make these levels are becoming worse and harder to win again. Thanks! 🙏🙏🙏

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Thanks DL, for answering, it is becoming very frustrating, I keep playing to get diamonds and have tried on this one with 2 lots of extra lives but no luck. It must be hard for you too

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and Yeah! I also agree this game is really very challenging hard and also frustrating for us as they make these levels are becoming worse and harder right now! 🙁

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?