🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: [Fixed!] My game is crashing!

Options

Answers

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,087 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 28
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

The one thing that I am really disappointed ☹️ about is I will lose the challenge.My opponent gets 21 gold bars and I can’t even try to beat my opponent ☹️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,811 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Oh Dear! We are very sorry to hear about you are disappointed and upset as you lost while your opponent won 21 gold bars on Jeweler's Trial Challenge Feature soon due to this game crashing. 😔

So let me pass your Game ID and this problem to Community Team then waiting for their team checking and fixing this problem then we are not sure if they will giving you 20 gold bars or not as it's your good gesture.

Also thanks for your continuing to ask another question here and play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! @pinifer 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your coming and asking this problem here. 🤗

Okay! We are very sorry for you cannot still playing the levels while lost your challenge on this game right now after you did updated the latest version of this game and followed all of these troubleshooting steps with using your Apple device. 😢

Then can you please send us your Game ID (How to find your Game ID here) then we are not sure if they will giving you 20 gold bars or not as it's your good gesture.

While let me asking and reporting this problem to Community Team first, then we are waiting for their team will checking and answering for this problem then we hope this problem should be fixed on this game soon/later who have used any Apple devices. 😉

Please be patience waiting and also thanks for your asking this problem and continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• BQN537
    edited April 28
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Thank you for your patience waiting. 🤗

We hope they will checking and fixing this problem then we are not sure if they will giving you 20 gold bars or not as it's your good gesture. 🙏

Also thanks for your asking continuous problems and continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• pinifer
    pinifer Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

The same happened to me while stuck on level 320, that won’t open but crashed the app. I also lost all my boosters while troubleshooting (uninstalling and reinstalling the app) and trying to solve the issue :(

If you can’t solve the issue with level 320 could you please put me on level 321 then? 🙏🙏 And would you also please give me some golden bars and boosters as compensation? 🙏

Here’s my user 🆔: 14866373831

Thank you ☺️

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! @BQN537 @pinifer 👋😊

Community Team just answered me now : They is still actively working on a fix right now. This issue will be resolved shortly.

Please be patience waiting again until this issue will be resolved soon. Thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• tallymae
    tallymae Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

I can play all other levels. But launching 4234 crashes the game and it turns off. I downloaded latest version. Have most recent iOS version and have hard rebooted the iPhone. I do not want to lose my significant booster stockpile. There has to be something else I can do. Any advice?

• BQN537
    edited April 28
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim

Another thing I noticed today when I tried to play the game is I have a traders chest.

So it’s like the game knows I am there but I can’t play it.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Yes! I know! They is still actively working on a fix right now. This issue will be resolved shortly.

Please be patience waiting again until this issue will be resolved soon. Thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?