🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: [Fixed!] My game is crashing!

Options

Answers

• Elisablue
    Elisablue Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

level 420, driving me crazy just won’t load, closes if I try and shuts the app!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,329 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

We are very sorry for you still cannot playing the levels on this game due to still crashing issues right now.

They're still on the case! They’ll do everything they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting again and also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

You can also check out and follow this similar information here (Under Investigation: My game is crashing).

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! @Elisablue 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

We are very sorry for you still cannot playing the levels on this game due to still crashing issues right now.

They're still on the case! They’ll do everything they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting again and also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

You can also check out and follow this similar information here (Under Investigation: My game is crashing).

• Angnela
    Angnela Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

There is a glitch with level 3402. I choose to play, let’s me choose boosters if required, then logs me out of the game completely. I have saved my progress, uninstalled the game from my device, reloaded and still does the same. I have revisited old levels to improve my score and stars. It make no difference. Help!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! @Angnela 👋😊

But please don't worry! They're still on the case! They’ll do everything they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

• francechong
    francechong Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

the level 2188 on diamond diaries saga doesn’t stay in screen

Only very fuzzy background

All my past level are ok

Anyone have the same problem

The level load then scroll down and disappear

• francechong
    francechong Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

level load the goes down and disappears leaving only the background

Unable to play on empty screen

• shirlsta
    shirlsta Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited April 28
    Options

I have tried everything to fix it my end and nothing is working, so now I’m leaving it in your hands. I was excited this morning though as it started but crashed again in 5 seconds.

• toinvegas
    toinvegas Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

There still has been no update for the game and it has been days. Do we just stop playing? I can't move forward or join any of the competitions now. I have never had these issues with other King games. Is this not fixable?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?