1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Can't move and past to new levels

Options

Answers

• lahdidah
    lahdidah Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited April 18
    Options

This was posted April 4–it is now April 15 and there still seems to be an issue. I was on Level 4466 when my game crashed and took me back to Level 4445–which shows I completed that level but won’t allow me to move forward OR back to level 4466! I’ve already done ALL the steps recommended and none fixed the problem.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,693 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Oh! That's another issue problem is cannot be moved and played to the latest current levels, it's not this crashing issue problem. We are really sorry and afraid. 🙁

Okay! We still know this another issue problem as you and mostly of the players cannot still moving and playing to your current latest levels while you are still stuck on Level 4445 after you did updated the latest version and also followed all of these solve steps on this game. 🙁

As @Snow_Rider the Community Manager has been noticed and answered us here early, Community Team did passed all of your reports to Diamond Diaries Studio Team for further investigation. They'll keep you updated as soon as they have good news from the team. 😊

So please be patience waiting and our apologies, thanks for your understanding and asking this problem feedback here once again. 🙏

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 745 Level 3
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello! @Diamond_Lim

Since Sunday April 14th, I am also experiencing the same problem… I am currently at Level 4465 but every time I open the game, it keeps on crashing down and send me back to Level 4445. Should I wait for this issue to be fixed by the Studio? I don’t want to uninstall the game No, No I will loose my gold bars and boosters. In my part, everything is up to date and enough memory in my phone. I am very careful at that.
    Thank you,

• Sabine_Menschig57
    Sabine_Menschig57 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 18
    Options

The program crashes at level 4465. Everything done, logged out, restarted, logged in, am on the latest software version.

• maxschoch
    maxschoch Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 18
    Options

I am having same problem

• lahdidah
    lahdidah Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited April 18
    Options

good luck! You’re right—I lost everything—boosters and gold—thought I was back to CLOSE to my level (4465) but now find I’m back to 4445! VERY frustrating!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello again! @95chata @lahdidah 👋

Oh! That's another issue problem is cannot be moved and played to the latest current levels, it's not this crashing issue problem. We are really sorry and afraid. 🙁

Okay! We still know this another issue problem as you and mostly of the players cannot still moving and playing to your current latest levels while you are still stuck on Level 4445 after you did updated the latest version and also followed all of these solve steps on this game. 🙁

As @Snow_Rider the Community Manager has been noticed and answered us here early, Community Team did passed all of your reports to Diamond Diaries Studio Team for further investigation. They'll keep you updated as soon as they have good news from the team. 😊

So please be patience waiting and our apologies, thanks for your understanding and asking this problem feedback here once again. 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello again! @Sabine_Menschig57 @maxschoch 👋

Okay! We still know this issue problem as you and mostly of the players cannot still moving and playing to your current latest levels while you are still stuck on Level 4445 after you did updated the latest version and also followed all of these solve steps on this game. 🙁

• ARoeh
    ARoeh Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited April 20
    Options

I’m happy to report that this morning when I logged out then back in to my profile…as I have tried over and over for the last week…I was back to level 4465, and able to play it without being kicked back to 4445! I don’t know if the glitch has been fixed or I was just lucky, but keep trying everyone!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Woohoo! That's really great news! We are very happy to see and hear as finally it taken back to your latest current level then you can continue enjoying to play new levels after you did try following these solve steps now! Good job! 🙌👍😄

And Yeah! This trouble problem hasn't still resolved and fixed on this game fully yet right now. We still hope they will still trying to find their solution then fixing this trouble problem fully for everyone on this game as well. They'll keep you and all of the players updated as soon as they have good news from the team. 😊

Also thank you for your sending keep trying and lucky wishes to all of Diamond Hunters and thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?