Can't move and past to new levels

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,754 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Okay! We still know you have this trouble problem on this game with mostly of the players right now.

So we really still hope Diamond Diaries Studio Team will still trying to find their solution then fixing this trouble problem on this game as soon as possible. 🙏

So please be patience waiting for this trouble problem will be resolved and fixed soon. Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Alimy
    Alimy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 18
    Options

I have tried everything you advise, but nothing helps I’ve been out of the game for several days now, and it must be possible to correct this I know I was on play 4465, but now it says 4445, and nowhere to go!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Alimy 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Okay! We still know this trouble problem as you and mostly of the players cannot still moving and playing to your current latest levels while you are still stuck on Level 4445 after you did updated the latest version and also followed all of these solve steps on this game. 🙁

As @Snow_Rider the Community Manager has been noticed and answered us here early, Community Team did passed all of your reports to Diamond Diaries Studio Team for further investigation. They'll keep you updated as soon as they have good news from the team. 😊

So please be patience waiting and our apologies, thanks for your understanding and asking this problem feedback here once again. 🙏

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• shirlsta
    shirlsta Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited April 18
    Options

I’ve been having trouble getting new levels for over 3 days, I’ve had a email saying it’s getting fixed but I’ve noticed others have progressed ? Yet I cant seem to :( my mobile is fully updated and I’ve done everything possible. Anyone else having te same problem ???

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello again! @shirlsta 👋

Thank you for your letting us know you and mostly of the players did try following all of these steps but you still cannot playing the levels on this game possible due to still crashing issues right now.

Okay! We still understand your frustration and upset while we are still very sorry as you are still patience waiting while you still cannot playing the levels on this game so many days due to still crashing issues right now. 🙁

They're still on the case right now! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting and our apologies again. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 🙏🙏

You can also check out and follow this new information here by our Community Manager.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

And about you cannot still moving and playing to your current latest levels while you are still stuck on Level 4445 right now :

Okay! We still know this trouble problem as you and mostly of the players cannot still moving and playing to your current latest levels while you are still stuck on Level 4445 after you did updated the latest version and also followed all of these solve steps on this game. 🙁

As @Snow_Rider the Community Manager has been noticed and answered us here early, Community Team did passed all of your reports to Diamond Diaries Studio Team for further investigation. They'll keep you updated as soon as they have good news from the team. 😊

So please be patience waiting and our apologies, thanks for your understanding and asking this problem feedback here once again. 🙏

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

• patriciamueller
    patriciamueller Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 18
    Options

ich war schon bei Level 4465 und falle immer wieder auf 4445 zurück. 4465 wird mir angezeigt und wenn ich drauf klicke schmeißt mich die App raus und schließt sich. Dann bin ich wieder bei 4445 und es gibt kein weiterkommen zu den nächsten Level.

• patriciamueller
    patriciamueller Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 18
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited April 20
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @patriciamueller 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @patriciamueller 👋😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?