Comments

• Robin541
    Robin541 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

When will levels past 4280 be available

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,712 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed over to Level 4000 and also to the max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us so much! @Robin541 🎉4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday. Stay tuned! 😉

You can also check out what is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here right now! 📱💻️😉

Anyway, also congratulations as you did also completed over to Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,019 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi dear @Diamond_Lim

Finally reached level 4000

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did reached up to Level 4000 on this game now! You received Level 4000 Badge on your view profile completed now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us so much now! @kiara_wael 🎉4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

• morenita2020
    morenita2020 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Esta duro este nivel

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 30
    Options

¡Hola! @morenita2020 👋😊

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sweet King! 👑

Soy Diamond Lim (también puedes llamarme Lim, que también es bajo). Sigo siendo el maestro de habilidades de Diamond Diaries y el moderador de Diamond Diaries en este momento. 💎😊

¡Guau! ¡Felicidades! ¡Finalmente pasaste al nivel 4000 en este juego! ¡Sigues siendo un maestro cazador de Diamond Diaries conmigo ahora mismo! ¡Bien hecho! 👍😄

¡Pero aún así no te preocupes! Estas funciones, como Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest y otras funciones, aún te ayudan a obtener más potenciadores y lingotes de oro gratis, luego puedes usar potenciadores/movimientos adicionales para pasar cualquier nivel, especialmente si estuviste tan cerca de pasar algún nivel, entonces pasarás. Cualquier nivel es mucho más fácil, más rápido y mejor también. 😉

También puedes consultar aquí para conocer más sobre mis increíbles habilidades de vinculación en este juego. Después de aprender estas increíbles habilidades de vinculación, aprenderá y seguirá estas increíbles habilidades de vinculación y pasará estos niveles más fácil, más rápido y mejor. 👍😊

Por cierto, ¡también te felicito porque ahora también pasaste el nivel 4000 en este juego! También puedes publicar tu captura de pantalla de más del nivel 4000 en el mapa de este nivel de juego aquí y reclamarás la insignia de nivel 4000 en esta comunidad (pero no en este juego). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

¡También puedes publicar tu captura de pantalla y reclamarás la Insignia de nivel 1000 aquí, la Insignia de nivel 2000 aquí y la Insignia de nivel 3000 aquí también! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

También puedes consultar aquí:

🌶️ Caliente ahora mismo en Diamond Diaries aquí 🌶️

¡Comparte tu refuerzo favorito aquí! ☄️

💎🏅 ¡Regalo sorpresa de cumpleaños para ti! - ¡Comparte tu fecha de cumpleaños y obtén la insignia aquí! 🎂🎉 ¡Celebremos el nivel 4000 de Diamond Diaries y obtengamos la insignia aquí ahora! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 ¡También celebremos el quinto aniversario en Diamond Diaries Saga y obtengamos la insignia aquí! 🎉5️⃣💎

🎆 ¡Feliz año nuevo 2024 Concurso Desafío DiDS! - ¡Gana lingotes de oro e insignias aquí! 🎆 ¡Yo 🎆 gano lingotes de oro e insignias aquí! ¿Puedes completar el concurso Desafío Feliz Año Nuevo 2024? (Es el concurso General Hub) 🎆 ¿Quiero ganar lingotes de oro gratis en este juego? ¡Participa y Responde aquí! 🎉🏆✨

💎 ¿Quieres ganar más insignias de Diamond Diaries Saga? ¡Mira esto aquí! 🏅😉

¡Que tengas un día maravilloso y atrevido! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @lukenhas2 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed over to Level 4000 and also to the max level on this game now! You receive Level 4000 Badge on your view profile completed now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us so much! 🎉4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

But the last and max current level is Level 4340 on this game right now! Then 15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday.

So please don't forget to update the latest version (Android - 1.74.0 / Apple - 1.74.0.1) of this game then you can continue playing another latest new levels on this game now! 😉

You can also check out What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here! 📱💻️😉

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here on your view profile too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I ❤️ Join the Hub Global Valentine's Challenge Here! Win Badge and Gold Bars! ❤️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• annyman725
    annyman725 Posts: 81 Level 2
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?