Stuck on Level 4485 / Level 4490

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @anna31 👋😄

Yeah! Level 4485 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

Community Team has been answered me now : This level and also Level 4490 have been reported then waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Marco1962
    Marco1962 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 23
    Options

Hi, I'm Marco and I try to solve Level 4485. I tried it several times but after having solved the first screen with the first 2 diamonds there's no movement to the 2nd screenshots below with further 13 diamonds. I remain on the first screen without any chance to get further. Is this a bug or do I have to consider some hidden items, what would be a new feature in this game? Happy to get any support! Tanks!

• Marco1962
    Marco1962 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 23
    Options

Sorry, I meant level 4485 and modified the Post, sorry.

• bhkitty
    bhkitty Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 23
    Options

I’m stuck on Level 4485. I can complete the first part to win two diamonds but game doesn’t advance to finish the level.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @bhkitty 👋😄

Yeah! I check playing Level 4485 then I am also getting this same problem once only on this level on earlier. This level is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! 🙁

Community Team has been answered me yesterday : This level and also Level 4490 have been reported then waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Marco1962 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! I check playing Level 4485 then I am also getting this same problem once only on this level on earlier. This level is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! 🙁

Community Team has been answered me yesterday : This level and also Level 4490 have been reported then waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

• meta1205
    meta1205 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 23
    Options

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English or any available languages so everyone can understand - Our House Rules and more about available languages.  

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @meta1205 👋😄

Anyway, we can only use English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese Languages on King Community right now. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

• MotshidisiMoea
    MotshidisiMoea Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello team, can you please sought out the issue of level 4485 it gets stuck on the first stage after the dolls fall to the second stage

• spoat
    spoat Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited April 23
    Options

The game will not advance to the next phase.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?