Level 3065 Crashed

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,490 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @king7712597800 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you did try following all of these steps and also reinstalling this game but you still cannot playing Level 3065 on this game possible right now. 🙁

pass and report this level and some levels' problems to Community Team now then we will waiting for their team are checking these levels' problems first then we hope these levels' problems should be fixed very later.

So please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this level problem feedback once again. 🙏

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag us! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• king7712597800
    king7712597800 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 28
    Options

Will wait for the team to check although disappointed.

Also why does the game ask for permission to access my friends. I don't and never have played on Facebook.

Welly

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! @karin0936 @king7712597800 @MummySharon1973 and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 3065 right now! 👋😊

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you did try following all of these steps and also reinstalling this game but you still cannot playing this level on this game possible right now. Oh Dear! 🙁

pass and report this level problem to Community Team now then we will waiting for their team are checking this level and some levels' problems first then we hope this level and some levels' problems should be fixed very later.

So please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this level problem feedback once again. 🙏

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @karin0936 @king7712597800 @MummySharon1973 and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 3065 right now! 👋😊

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you did try following all of these steps and also reinstalling this game but you still cannot playing this level on this game possible right now. Oh Dear! 🙁

pass and report this level problem to Community Team now then we will waiting for their team are checking this level and some levels' problems first then we hope this level and some levels' problems should be fixed very later.

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

• karin0936
    karin0936 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

why does it take so long to solve? there is a bug in level 3065.

I followed all instructions. emailed and I got the answer: follow the steps blah blah.

just fix the hedge problem and come up with a real solution.

I have now lost my place in the city and my challenge.

It makes me angry now.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you did try following all of these steps and also reinstalling this game but you still cannot playing Level 3065 on this game possible right now. 🙁

I did passed and reported this level and some levels' problems to Community Team already then we will waiting for their team are checking these levels' problems first then we hope these levels' problems should be fixed very later.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag us! 😉

• karin0936
    karin0936 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I Hope that they soon Come with a

• king7712597800
    king7712597800 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Still waiting for the 3065 bug to be sorted. It would be good PR to send a progress report. It would save folks checking every hour lost my place and challenges. Frustrated

Welly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?