I cannot open the presents.

2Next

Answers

• ladybossladyboss Posts: 3
    I cant even collect my diamonds. They disappear as well
  • curibe1curibe1 Posts: 1
    It says there is an error and try later. I have been trying for 2 weeks. Player ID: 1019726764
  • MarusyaMarusya Posts: 1
    I have the same problem!
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,095 Community Moderator
    ladyboss said:
    I havent been able to open mine either. And when i did try to open it in another window it disappeared. Now i dont have any to open nor do i have any daily log in presents. Had this problem for 3 weeks now and still unsolved. 

Hi ladyboss! Just to double check you are having this issue in Facebook? Not on mobile? 

Are you the most brilliant Diamond Diaries racer? Fame, gold and glory here!
    Win Gold Bars for Blossom Blast here!
    Why Yeti is so happy? Answer and win Gold here! 
    @curibe1
    @Marusya

You guys are playing in Facebook? This should be solved soon so many thanks for your patience. 

I have also added some Gold Bars to make up for these missed out ones. 

Have a Sassy day :)

• Viola_BaierViola_Baier Posts: 2
    edited January 12

I have the same problem.:-(
  • lillymaylillymay Posts: 9
    have 2 boxes yet neither open ... it tell's me to try later, which i have ..still not opening to reveal gift  ..that was over 5 days ago 
  • Viola_BaierViola_Baier Posts: 2
    Hi guys!

An update you've been waiting for: The issue with claiming gifts in Facebook should be resolved during today. Wohoo! Thanks so much, you've been so patient. 

@lillymay
    @Viola_Baier
    I've added some Gold Bars to your game to make up for these missed out ones. 

Have a Brilliant week everyone! :) 
    Thank you!!!!
    As the issue with not receiving rewards in Facebook is thankfully resolved, I will close this thread. It is just to keep us updated on things - if you have issues with rewards in the future you can always open a new thread :)

Thanks for reporting :star:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard