Impossible

Options
2»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,464 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Yeah! I know this level is tricky as too many layers of amethysts there but I promise this level is still normal appreciate pass rate mostly. 🤞😊

Here is the amazing video tips of how to pass Level 778 without using boosters and extra moves. 👇😊

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

So we still hope you can still challenge playing and completing any levels right now. Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga! 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• autumn1991
    autumn1991 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

This level is extremely random how How is this level humanly possible or a troll for luck level just asking?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Yes! We promise this level is still appreciate pass rate for us mostly but it's very tricky to win as this level is super hard. 😅

Here is the amazing video tips of how to pass Level 785 without using boosters and extra moves. 👇😊

We hope you can passing this super hard level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible. Good luck and Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! 🤞🍀😄

• autumn1991
    Options

level 807 is extreme beacuse there is too many layers of blockers and they need to be destroyed by so many moves

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Yes! We promise this level is still appreciate pass rate for us mostly but it's very tricky to win as this level is so hard. 😅

Here is the amazing video tips of how to pass Level 807 without using boosters and extra moves. 👇😊

We hope you can passing this super hard level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible. 😊

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

Good luck and Have a wonderful and sassy day! 🤞🍀😄

• autumn1991
    edited June 18
    Options

1183 is impossible the perfume only spawns in 2 moves the moves are not enough even with boosters it’s still not enough so I don’t know what to do I had to play farm hero’s saga untill my birthday.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Dear! Sorry for you are still stuck on this tricky level. 😢

You try linking up to same one colour 12 charms and also perfume bottle (s) first that you can create star ray charm better and perfume bottles popped. After you collect perfume bottles, then more perfume bottles will be released.

Then you use and link one by one star ray charm and up to 12 charms (also perfume bottles) to target and destroy these honeycomb and purple blockers, also collect the perfume bottles and create star ray charms better again. After you collect perfume bottles, then more perfume bottles will be released again.

Then the diamond will moving to the necklace successfully. 🤞😊

This level is still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible but this level is tricky and should need some lucky and skills. 🤞😊

If you got so close especially as a few of blockers and/or need a few of perfume bottles popped left, you can try using 5 extra moves once with purchasing 9 gold bars only then you will win this tricky level soon. 😉

We hope you can passing this tricky level as soon as possible. 😊

Good luck and Have a wonderful and sassy day! 🤞🍀😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 21
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

This level is also tricky but I promise this level is still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible! I pass this level without using boosters and extra moves while my 1st try two times (on two days ago and today). 🤞😄

We hope you can keep trying to challenge playing this level until you pass this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible. Good luck again! 🤞😄

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• lesleyward
    lesleyward Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Can't get to treasure chest or 600 to get gold bars.IMPOSSIBLE¡!!!!!!!!!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋

I know we want to collect 600 diamonds on our new levels only from the collect the diamonds' mission, it's really so hard to collect the diamonds then win 10 gold bars. But after we collect 600 diamonds from the collect the diamonds' mission, the next task will be back to collect 200 diamonds, then 400 diamonds, then 600 diamonds, then repeated from 200 diamonds again. 💎💎💎😅

And then you should be more patience waiting at least 2 weeks first then you can come back to continue playing this game when you have still more than 30 new levels left almost to the max level better if you want, then we hope you can see and receive these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features, so these new features will helping you to win more free boosters and gold bars that you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better in your future as well. 😉

If you don't want more patience waiting for these new features released at least 2 weeks, I check this latest new levels then all of these levels are still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible! I pass these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible. 🤞😄

We hope you can keep trying to challenge playing these challenge levels until you can passing these levels to the max level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible too. 😉

Good luck and Have a wonderful and sassy day again! 🤞🍀💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?