edited June 25
    Options

Level 4614 is niet te doen

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,273 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 25
    Options

Hello again! @meta1205 👋

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese Languages on King Community right now. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

This level is also tricky but I promise this level is still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible! I pass this level without using boosters and extra moves while my 1st try two times. 🤞😄

We hope you can keep trying to challenge playing this level until you pass this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible. 😉

And I think you should be more patience waiting at least 2 weeks first then you can come back to continue playing this game when you have still more than 30 new levels left almost to the max level better if you want, then we hope you can see and receive these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features, so these new features will helping you to win more free boosters and gold bars that you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better in your future as well. 😉

Good luck and Have a wonderful and sassy day again! 🤞🍀💎😄

I close this thread as this thread has unsupported language.

• Roha
    Roha Posts: 102 Level 3
    edited June 25
    Options

level 4614 is another impossible one to complete without using lots of boosters 😞

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 25
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

This level is also tricky but I promise this level is still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible! I pass this level without using boosters and extra moves while my 2nd try two times. 🤞😄

We hope you can keep trying to challenge playing this level until you pass this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible. 😉

And I think you should be more patience waiting at least 2 weeks first then you can come back to continue playing this game when you have still more than 30 new levels left almost to the max level better if you want, then we hope you can see and receive these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features, so these new features will helping you to win more free boosters and gold bars that you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better in your future as well. 😉

Good luck and Have a wonderful and sassy day again! 🤞🍀💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 25
    Options

Hello again! @meta1205 👋

Okay! Fine! I see some players are also asking and stucking on this impossible one level.

So let me telling and reporting this impossible level to Community Team again then we are not sure they decide they will tweaking this impossible level easier or not later.

Please be patience waiting and thanks again! 🙏

And we can only use English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese Languages on King Community right now. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding again! 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @monikamoosi 👋

Okay! I see some players are also asking and stucking on this impossible one level.

So let me telling and reporting this impossible level to Community Team again then we are not sure they decide they will tweaking this impossible level easier or not later.

Please be patience waiting and thanks again! 🙏

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,414 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Diamond.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @monikamoosi @meta1205 @Roha and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4614 right now! 👋😊

Finally Community Team just answered me now : This level has been start reported then we are waiting for their team will tweaking this level easier later. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @lesleyward @Allicat4546 @monikamoosi @meta1205 @Roha and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4614 right now! 👋😊

Woohoo! We have awesome news as finally this level has been fixed and becomes much easier now! 🙌😄

So please make sure use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope you will see these levels have been fixed and become easier now! 👍😄

I check playing this level again then I see the layers of ribbons of the big dolls decreased and also red and green charms only now. I did completed this level easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

So we hope you can also passing this level another new levels as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?