💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

When will levels over 4850 become available please

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 163,030 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 11

Hello again! @shirlsta 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the last/max level on this game now! You are our still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

As King Community Team has been answered and informed us about releasing new levels on this game already. 👇

We’re experiencing some issues that are preventing the Studio from releasing new levels. The good news is that the Studio is already working on it. Please keep an eye on that thread here for updates! So please be still more patience waiting once again until they're fixing these trouble issues fully then they'll releasing new levels on this game soon! Please bear with us and Thank you again! 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us together! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Joaquis
    Joaquis Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 11

Burn día ,por qué no han vuelto a colocar nuevos niveles para el juego, y por qué se demoran tantos días en colocarlo, me encanta en juego .. gracias

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 11

Hello there! @Joaquis 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Saga Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Saga Moderator right now. 💎😊

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the last/max level on this game now! You are our new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

As King Community Team has been answered and informed us about releasing new levels on this game already. 👇

We’re experiencing some issues that are preventing the Studio from releasing new levels. The good news is that the Studio is already working on it. Please keep an eye on that thread here for updates! Please be more patience waiting until new levels will be released soon! Thank you! 🙏

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @IoanAlLuiIanos 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Saga Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Saga Moderator right now. 💎😊

As you ask this question : "When will levels over 4850 become available please?" on my post. 👇

As King Community Team has been answered and informed us about releasing new levels on this game early already. 👇

We’re experiencing some issues that are preventing the Studio from releasing new levels. The good news is that the Studio is already working on it. Please keep an eye on that thread here for updates! Please be still more patience waiting until they're fixing these trouble issue fully then they'll release new levels on this game soon! Please bear with us and Thank you! 🙏

Also congratulations! Finally you did completed to the last/max level on this game now! You are our new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

• MunieAmisha
    MunieAmisha Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 11

Why level 4851 take so long to release? I'm waiting so long..

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 11

Hello there! @MunieAmisha 👋😄

As King Community Team has been answered and informed us about releasing new levels on this game early already. 👇

We’re experiencing some issues that are preventing the Studio from releasing new levels. The good news is that the Studio is already working on it. Please keep an eye on that thread here for updates! Please be still more patience waiting until they're fixing these trouble issue fully then they'll release new levels on this game soon! Please bear with us and Thank you! 🙏

Also congratulations! Finally you did completed to the last/max level on this game now! You are our new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

• anna31
    anna31 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited October 11

It really does to long we already have to wait every week for new levels and even that can,t be release thats not good

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 11

Hello again! @anna31 👋

We are so sorry for you and also another Diamond Diaries Players are still waiting for new levels released so long right now. 😔

DiDS Studio Team is already still working on it right now. So please be still more patience waiting once again until they're fixing these trouble issues fully then they'll releasing new levels on this game soon! Please bear with us and Thank you again! 🙏

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 223 Level 3
    edited October 11

I've maxed out all levels and was expecting another new batch so was surprised there isn't none lol. Does that mean there will be 30 levels released next week? 😇😙😂😀

• Nique1
    Nique1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 13

Any news when the next lot of levels will be released.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?