**๐Ÿ’ŽDiamond Diaries Expert Information๐Ÿ’Ž** (Part 9) - How to earn more points on your score? ๐ŸŒŸ

LimLim Posts: 5,748 Game Expert
edited March 20 in Guides
Hello! Diamond Hunters! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Brilliant Linker! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Today I ask the tip is called "How to earn more points on your score? ๐ŸŒŸ Let's me teach you! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Points earned by linking charms, destroying blockers, linking powerful charms/boosters to destroy them, link dolls and boxes and others!ย 
I know you want to earn 3 stars every level and beat their score on leader board! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸย  ๐Ÿ…
So how to earn more points on your score?ย 
3-5 charms - 150 - 325 points (too less points)
6-8 charms (line ray blast) - 450 - 775 points (average points)ย 
๏ฟผ๏ฟผย 
9 - 11 charmsย (cross ray blast)ย - 975 - 1450 points (cool points)ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

12 charms(more than 12 charms)ย (star ray blast)ย - 1725 points (more than 1725 points)ย (unbelievable points) ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Then you link powerful charms to destroy them to get more score too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally you complete any level to show your final score!ย 
Line ray blast / Circle blast - 500 pointsย 
Cross ray blast - 1000 points
Star ray blast / color blast - 1500 points
If you have moves left, each moves will got 1000 pointsย 

I show you example, I was playing on level 100 on last 2 weeks then I complete that level! ๐Ÿ˜‰
I got 3 stars ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ while I was first player on leader board! ๐Ÿ…

So I wish you can get more score to earn 3 stars and beat their score! ๐Ÿ‘
Good luck and enjoy your playing! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Have a SASSY weekend! Everyone! โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 5,748 Game Expert
    edited March 20
    Hello again! Diamond Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹
    You can also check to join community race (Part 1) ! ๐Ÿ You can join this race while earn 'Diamond Racer' Badge and win gold bars! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ… (It's same as I show you how to earn more points on your score)ย 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/253198/community-race-is-here-who-takes-the-first-title-of-diamond-racer/p1
    My still score is 52,165 on level 110 without using boosters and extra moves! What about you?! ๐Ÿค”
    Each level race will be released every two weeks! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I wish you can do it until you beat my score if you can! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ