Game ad bars above and below Pepper Panic Saga

Options

Is there anyway to delete the ad bars so that I  can see the whole game grid? Thanks

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Hey, what ad bars are these? I have the little list of King games above and thats it. Theres nothing on the actual board?

Can you post a screenshot so we can have a look?

• treasurer
    treasurer Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks so much for the reply.  I have the bar of King games above, but there is also one underneath the grid so that I have to keep moving the grid up and down to see the top and bottom layer. Can you tell me how to post a screenshot and then it will be clearer. Thanks again

• KingsPinn
    Options

Hey, you're welcome! I normally use this site, its pretty handy: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

It'll show you how to take one, so then when you reply on here there is a little button above that looks like a mountain and a sun, click on that and add the photo. I just checked my Pepper game again and I don't have anything at the bottom so I'm curious to see what you have. 

• treasurer
    Options

Thanks once again. Hope my screenshots came through ok. There are three - one of the top of the grid, one of the bottom, and one showing as much of the grid as I can see without moving it up and down.

• KingsPinn
    Options

I can't see the screenshots I'm sorry. Did you save them and try and add them to your answer? 

• treasurer
    Options

I have sent the images for you to see.

• KingsPinn
    Options

Hey, sorry I was away for a few days! From what I can see the game looks normal, with the adverts etc. But I can see that you have a little bar below your tabs, like a bookmark bar or something? Try clicking on on 'view' in your browser and changing it, hopefully then you'll be able to see more of the game. 

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Treasurer,

Hit the F11 key and your browser will go full-screen. This way you will be able to see the entire board. Hit the F11 key again to exit full-screen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?