Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
Does anyone know if Pepper Panic has been fixed yet? Or if it will be fixed? It's going on two weeks and still frozen! I've tried everything that was suggested by King.com still not working! Such a bummer! It's my favorite game! :-(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is the problem resolved for you? I used this site and it told me that my Java was out of date. I updated it and I have not had any problems since https://www.whatismybrowser.com
Which browser do you play on? I have had troubles with Chrome in general recently and then I tried Firefox and my problems were solved. Really odd as Chrome normally works a treat for me Hope this helps.