How do i get Pepper Panic to load if your solution doesn't work?

Options
Arque
Arque Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello again. I still can't start up Pepper Panic. It won't load beyond the initial splash. I have tried three different platforms with three fresh browser installs. I have reinstalled Flash and Java many times. I have also tried resets, refreshes, deletions of cache and history, all to no avail. The fact that I have tried all these solutions on three different platforms would suggest the problem is at your end. Please understand my frustration, I can produce Flash based games myself, it's really not that complicated. There must be another solution to this problem.

Answers

• Arque
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for highlighting this to the King Care Team. We are currently investigating the issue.

Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know:

- Which OS you have? (for instance Windows 10)

- Which browser are you using? (for instance Google Chrome version 48)

If in doubt then kindly visit https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Please also let us know which level you were at when you received the error.

Thank you for providing the above info so we can report this back to our Technical Team.

Mark, Team King Care

I have been running Pepper Panic on two systems. lenovo 0679 laptop, Intel P6200, 2GB ram, Windows 10 fully updated as of this date, updated flash and java. Self built desktop, AMD 3500+ 64bit Athlon, 2GB RAM, Windows XP, updated Flash. Sorry, I can't remember which level it crashed at. I think it was 301. Both systems are running Firefox 44.0.2. I have also tried Chrome and Edge latest versions.
  • Arque
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for highlighting this to the King Care Team. We are currently investigating the issue.

Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know:

- Which OS you have? (for instance Windows 10)

- Which browser are you using? (for instance Google Chrome version 48)

If in doubt then kindly visit https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Please also let us know which level you were at when you received the error.

Thank you for providing the above info so we can report this back to our Technical Team.

Mark, Team King Care

Hurrah, solved at last. Cheers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?