Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
I've been unable to purchase gold bars for the past 2 days. I've bought them in the past. I use paypal to pay.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same issue here and unable to find solution that works. It's maddening.
Hmm, maybe follow the steps outlined in the thread here, see if you can narrow down the cause:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
I am using the Facebook Games Arcade on my desktop cpu and having this same issue. I click on the amount of gold bars I want to purchase and get the message "Failed to add gold bars". I don't even get the option to choose a payment type or anything. I have purchased in the past and my payment details are correct. I'm able to purchase items on the other King games that I play.
Can you say what happens when you trying to purchase. I mean, do you get any error messages? Have you checked your payment details in Paypal as well?