Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
I tried to download pepper panic saga on the app store and it is not available for download.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game finished a long time ago, maybe a year or more so I guess King removed it as it was an old game.
I enjoyed it but obviously it's been superseded by other games now.
It's a different game though, I mean, it's gonna be based on the original but Irene was asking about the old game
qs
Hi Irene,The answer from KingsPinn is not correct. The app (named Pepper Panic Plus Saga) was actually created more than 1 year after they had already stopped making new levels on the Facebook game, and the app has not been 'removed'. The app has only been released in a select number of countries. There are plans to roll the app out to other countries but I haven't heard an official timeline yet.
The game finished a long time ago, maybe a year or more so I guess King removed it as it was an old game. I enjoyed it but obviously it's been superseded by other games now.