Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
I need friends for pepper panic, and the ones I have do not get my requests
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi germaine!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com? The site has a lot of players who can help you out with extra lives and roadblocks
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to send and receive help from fellow players.
Cheers :-)