Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
On level 12 of Pepper Panic... when I get to the first match 3 blue peppers it registers that I've done that but it freezes all the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!I suggest you try the following steps:1) Try a force refresh of the page - hold down CTRL and press F5 to refresh the page.2) Try emptying the browser cache - please see this page: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/ 3) Try the game in another browser - for instance Google Chrome or Firefox4) Make sure you have other tabs closed5) Make sure you have Adobe Flash player updated: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Cheers :-)
Hi!
I suggest you try the following steps:
1) Try a force refresh of the page - hold down CTRL and press F5 to refresh the page.
2) Try emptying the browser cache - please see this page: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/
3) Try the game in another browser - for instance Google Chrome or Firefox
4) Make sure you have other tabs closed
5) Make sure you have Adobe Flash player updated: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Cheers :-)