Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
I would like to know if there will be an update to Pepper Panic Plus Saga on IOS & Android. I have completed the current version 1.13.1 on IOS.
I cannot find any reference to this game on King's website.
Thanks.
Andrew Rindel
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Andrew,
This game is still being tested so it's not available to all players yet.
For the moment the only levels available are the ones included in the initial install.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hi i'd like to know in which country Pepper panic plus saga is available On ios because I am a blind and it's hard for me to play the game on Facebook because on Facebook it is playable with the mouse it's easy to play on iOS please tell me in which country it is available
Hello Andrew,This game is still being tested so it's not available to all players yet.For the moment the only levels available are the ones included in the initial install.I hope this information helps.Kind regards,Johnny