Reset Pepper Panic

Options

Hi, I'd like to reset my Facebook Pepper Panic Saga back to Level 1.  I've seen where several people have asked for this and gotten a response that they've been sent a message, but there is no answer in the forum post.  I have clicked on the "I have this question, too" link on a couple of them, but I haven't gotten any response.  Posting this as a brand new question.  Please let me know what info you need from me.

Thanks!

Toni

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,031 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I am so sorry for the delay in a response. 

We have been working our way through the forum.

You cannot start again at level 1 without either connecting to a new Kingdom account or a new facebook account.

Again, I am so sorry you have had to wait so long for a reply to a simple question. I can only apologise and say the site has been having a shuffle behind the scenes. 

• tmr429
    tmr429 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am so sorry for the delay in a response. 

We have been working our way through the forum.

You cannot start again at level 1 without either connecting to a new Kingdom account or a new facebook account.

Again, I am so sorry you have had to wait so long for a reply to a simple question. I can only apologise and say the site has been having a shuffle behind the scenes. 

Thanks for the response. That is really inconvenient. It's hard to believe that they wouldn't make a way to reset a game - especially a game that is never going to get any new levels. Are there any plans to change that? Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?