When are your next update due on candy crush? I have no levels left. Passed 3245 this weekend.

Options

When are your next update due on candy crush for iPhone? I have no levels left. Passed 3245 this weekend. And is pepper panic ever going live again?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hello Linda! I know that new levels are released weekly, but I understand how it feels to wait for them. I am currently done with the latest episode on Papa Pear Saga and now I have to wait for new levels to be released...which is not as frequent as Candy Crush, unfortunately. :) Have you tried doing the Sugar Track challenge? Here is some info on that: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here It is nice because it keeps you busy while waiting for new levels to come out, AND you get some sweet rewards...er...no pun intended. I wish you luck on your journey, and I have to admit, I am kind of envious of all the people at the end of the Candy Crush levels. Good luck and have a candy-licious day! Thank you for contacting King Care!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?