Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
Pepper Panic Saga works but there are no profile pictures of my friends. Have already followed all of the steps such as uninstall, etc. How do I get my friends pictures back? They are only black squares where there pictures used to be.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Patty!That's a weird technical issue. I know you've mentioned uninstall but Pepper Panic Saga is on Facebook, which means that it cannot be "installed" or "deinstalled" per se. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? This can help fix it. If not come again and we'll look into it!Cheers,Xarly
Hi Patty!
That's a weird technical issue. I know you've mentioned uninstall but Pepper Panic Saga is on Facebook, which means that it cannot be "installed" or "deinstalled" per se. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? This can help fix it. If not come again and we'll look into it!
Cheers,
Xarly