Lost lives and score

Options

"Something Went Wrong" Lost a bunch of lives that was sent to me by friends, and didn't get credit for 258,000+ that I got beating level 302 in Pepper Panic. How do I contact them to get those credited?

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Brian,

It seems like there was an issue with the compensation. I'll need your player ID. I'm going to send you now a private message here, you will see an envelope on the top right corner of the screen (if you have a narrow screen you will have to tilt the device to see the icon).

Let's follow up there to make sure you get compensated :-).

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Options

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry that this happened. This tends to be a connection issue, so make sure your game is up to date and your connection is stable. I have granted you a small compensation for all the troubles.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Brian_Lamm
    Brian_Lamm Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry that this happened. This tends to be a connection issue, so make sure your game is up to date and your connection is stable. I have granted you a small compensation for all the troubles.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Xarly

Opened the game, and did not see where you granted anything???
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Brian,

It seems like there was an issue with the compensation. I'll need your player ID. I'm going to send you now a private message here, you will see an envelope on the top right corner of the screen (if you have a narrow screen you will have to tilt the device to see the icon).

Let's follow up there to make sure you get compensated :-).

Cheers,

Xarly

• Tori_Devine
    Tori_Devine Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I I want too download panic papper saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?