Friends giving lives on Peper Panic

Options

Ever since I started Peper Panic (I'm at lvl 385) I do not have the possibility to get lives from friends. I can ask for lives, I can send them, but there is no button that shows me that friends give me something. 

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Marion,

The game studio sometimes tries out new ways of optimizing the player experience. That could also be revamping the friends and lives system. It might be that now you only receive the option of getting lives when you are in need of them. If you ran out of lives, can you not use those?

I'll be waiting for your reply so that we can better understand what's going on.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks Marion for the screenshot!

The way it goes currently is that you only get shown new lives when there are available. That's why there are none in that screenshot - because there are no lives waiting for you at that time. I wanted to let you know that you can also play Pepper Panic Saga via King.com (https://king.com/game/pepperpanic). You will find many players there as well and it might be a good way of getting more lives than via Facebook.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Marion_Hofman
    Marion_Hofman Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hi Marion,

The game studio sometimes tries out new ways of optimizing the player experience. That could also be revamping the friends and lives system. It might be that now you only receive the option of getting lives when you are in need of them. If you ran out of lives, can you not use those?

I'll be waiting for your reply so that we can better understand what's going on.

Cheers,

Xarly

No that's not it. I just do not have a way to 'get' lives from friends. I do not have a button or anything to show those. And when I'm out of lives, that's it. I can ask for new ones, I just have no way of getting them. Can I add a screenshot of my game perhaps?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?