If I try to re-install the game, will I lose my progress?

Options

If you have been playing connected to either a Facebook account or a Kingdom account then don't worry, all of your game progress and Gold Bars are safely backed up to our servers.

If you haven't ever backed up your account to either Facebook or Kingdom, reinstalling the game will delete all of your heard-earned progress and start you back at the beginning! 

If you have a Facebook account, simply click on the blue 'Connect' button on the opening screen of the game and confirm the Facebook account you're linking to. It will need to be the one you've been saving your progress to before though, so take care if you share your device with another Facebook user, or if you have more than one Facebook profile.

If you don't use Facebook, be sure to create a Kingdom account to back up your game. See our 'How do I create a Kingdom account' article for further help. 

As boosters are items saved directly onto your device's memory, so that you can use them offline, reinstalling the game will unfortunately, delete all of these items. If you lose any boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our Customer Care team using the 'Contact us' option and we'll be delighted to get you back on track. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?