Is there a way to go back to the very beginning of a game and start over?

Options
I played Pepper Panic Saga a few years ago, and went to the end.  I did enjoy it, is there a way to go to the beginning and start over?

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Brenleewilso Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Community.

For fast responses you may wish to post in the Pepper Panic Saga community so member who play can see and respond to your posts. But I should be able to answer since it is the same for all games. Please look at this FAQ for options to put progress back to the beginning. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @Brenleewilso and welcome to our vibrant Community! As @JustPlaying mentioned, it's best to post on the right place so other players can help you :) Therefore, I'm moving this thread to the Pepper Panic Saga Community.
    Happy New Year :) 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,766 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Brenleewilso something is going wrong in the community.  I am just seeing this message for the first time.  You are now in the right community.  Yes you can start all over again!  Were you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?  If you have then your progress would have been saved and you can complete their contact form and they can completely remove your history so that you can start again.  If you never played through the Kingdom and haven't set it up yet, you can go to king.com and create an account.  Here is the link for that:  https://king.com/game/papapear .  Please let me know which direction you go.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?