I play Pepper Panic on FB. All I get is another game coming up

Options

Whenever I click to play pepper panic on FB another game comes up. This has been happening for over a week now

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

What is the other game? In Facebook, u can connect many games to 1 account ... so is that game connected to ur Facebook account? So what will happen if u click the other game?

restart ur device n update to latest version n try again

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,149 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Stml_Barrett Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that Pepper Panic Saga is not coming up for your to play!!

Are you trying to click on the game from the right side pane, where it says "your games"? I have noticed that sometimes, some games doesn't get clicked for some reason!! May be it's a Facebook issue!!

Anyway, what I would suggest you to do is, enter the game name "Pepper Panic Saga" in the search bar (at the top of the page) and it will pop-up. Then select the option "Play Now" from the appeared choices and you should be good.

Play this way for few times, and I am sure the game will be added to your "short cut" links too 👍️

If you need further assistance and/or if there is still trouble, please post back. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope you will enjoy your game again! Have a great rest of the weekend 🌶️ 🌶️

• Stml_Barrett
    Stml_Barrett Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Tried all that and all i get is other games coming up. I have tried to go into the game different ways and its not coming up. yes i have even signed out and back in. Also have deleted cookies etc and its still not working. From what I am reading there are numerous people having this same issue

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,149 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Stml_Barrett 🤗 Thank you very much for replying back.

By any chance, did your Facebook look changed recently?

I am asking this because, I have received a new look today and I too am not able to find the game. Actually, any of the games are not visible in the right side pane and all I see are my contacts!! It did not come in the search results, either!

All I see is this 👇️

BUT, luckily, the game was added to "Short Cuts" -- which you can find in left hand side pane.

Did you check if you have any of your game list available in the "Short Cuts"? Let me see if you can access the game in any other way.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🌶️ 🌶️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?