Welcome to the community — get help, meet players & join contests
Looking for teammates? This is the place to join or create a Soda team!
I see my friends getting ads to get new lives and also grt extra moves. Why can't I get them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @DavidThunder warm welcome to our community.
Ads are an add-on feature that is not always available to all players. I play all King games and only have this function in two games. The studio divides the players into different test groups and readjusts them more often. Maybe one day you will be in this test group. But you can't influence it. Always keep your game up to date. By the way, you posted your question on Pepper Panic. This game hasn't been active for a long time, so none of your friends can have ads in this game.