Are there more levels after 920?

Options
trazee
trazee Posts: 7 Level 2
Hi, got to level 920 and cant move forward. Is the game done?

Best Answer

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hello, @trazee! There are many more levels after level 920. I believe there are currently over 4600 levels in Candy Crush Saga. If your game doesn't show any more levels, make sure that your game is on the current update and that your device is on its current update as well.  P.S.   If this post was helpful, please press the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Was this helpful?"
  • trazee
    Options
    Thanks, I meant in Alpha Betty though, lol.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    Oh, sorry. This is actually the Candy Crush Saga community. I'm going to tag @firebombmarkus to see if he can move this to the Alpha Betty community.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @trazee and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn I can't move posts but I will forward this to Community Managers so they can move it. Since I don't play AlphaBetty Saga I will tag our Community Manager @Crazy Cat Lad and he will answer your question. Thank you both for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    Sorry about that, @firebombmarkus! I thought that was part of being a Superstar.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    No problem @Crimson_Dawn We are here to help any way we can so feel free to tag us 😉
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi there I'm moving this thread to AlphaBetty Saga :waving:

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @trazee !

Level 920 is the last level in AlphaBetty Saga and no more levels are planned at this moment.

It's not either decided when or if new levels will come again in the game. 

You never know what the future brings, but bare in mind, AlphaBetty Saga did end on level 410 once upon a time and more new tiles, words and cheesy levels came up after a couple of years rest. 

I can recommend to either go back and replay old levels and try to beat your previous scores.

The other alternative is to start over again from level 1. You can either start to play on a brand new account or just let me know and I will reset your game back to level 1 on your existing account. 

Have a mice day!
    🧀🐭💛 
  • trazee
    Options
    I'm so sad :( I'm sure I'm not alone as other word games out there are just so boring. This was a great game for people who love words and don't enjoy shooting bubbles or crushing candy. (lol)
    I hope the designer takes this into consideration. Thank you for your reply.
  • mcaroesa
    mcaroesa Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    on the computer, my cell, my mini Ipad, I made and passed the level 920 several times, but the game does not advance to me at level 921.
    Why?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?