Alphabetty Saga Level 89 missing moves.

Options
astran2002
astran2002 Posts: 9 Level 2

I am struggling as my number of moves keeps dropping and i can't figure out why.

Example New Game  25 moves first word SEEM with S and E vined, 24 moves left next word BEAR, E and R vined, 23 moves left, next word SOFA, S. F and A vined. Now only 20 moves left. How come? No Crowns or line blasters used. This is happening every time on this level. I have well over enough moves left for the word i need and then all of a sudden the moves disappear so i can't finish

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Are you making sure that you don't let the blue bomb tiles countdown to 0? If so, every time one blows up you will lose a move, sounds like it could be that but it's just a guess.

• astran2002
    astran2002 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited June 2015
    Options

Are you making sure that you don't let the blue bomb tiles countdown to 0? If so, every time one blows up you will lose a move, sounds like it could be that but it's just a guess.

I didn't know the blue tiles were bombs which needed to be used before they blow up. Could be the answer. I had looked for any tile explanations but been unable to find any, Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?