"Something went wrong. Please reload" keeps coming up. (Reported to the Studio)!

Charles_E_DavisCharles_E_Davis Posts: 5
edited November 19 in Support

I try to load Farm heros and I keep getting this message. I cleared my cache and cookies. Shut down and rebooted. Tried loading in both Firefox and Chrome and still get the same message. Please help.

Best Answer

Prev13

Answers

• Also tried to load on Explorer, still doesn't work on any of my browsers. 

• Also tried to load on Explorer, still doesn't work on any of my browsers. 

Also, doesn't work on my son's computer. This is not a computer issue, it is a Farm Heros Saga issue. Can I please get this looked into???
  • dzika0909dzika0909 Posts: 2
    I play the Farm Heroes Saga on Facebook and I had to wait for 3 days to open next episode. (about 1228 lever-I don't remember). I get a screen appear, saying "Something went wrong. Please reload!" In fact I can see it working behind this pig with a shovel (i see the beans). I checked the game on other computers, browsers and plugs and everything is ok.

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,057 Community Moderator
    Do you still get this error message? If yes, do you think you can get a screenshot of the entire page fast enough so we can see the game still running in the background? 

www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thanks and welcome to the Community by the way 😃 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

• dzika0909dzika0909 Posts: 2
    I still have error message
  • DebbiefabianDebbiefabian Posts: 2
    This is what i have been seeing also. It has to be on the website side but no one has a answer!
    Thanks for this @dzika0909!

Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser or a different one? You can download them from the following links:

- http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/upgrade.html

- https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

- http://www.opera.com/computer

Note! If you're already playing in a supported browser, we still recommend trying another browser. 

Now make sure that you clear the cache regularly: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache.

Hope this helps :)

• garthvadergarthvader Posts: 2
    Same here, and the solution posted above did not work.  I've tried three different browsers on two unrelated PCs with different network connections.  Similar results.

It happened on Oct. 1st, 2019.  Playing Farm Heroes Saga as usual, completed the level (cannot recall which), and all of a sudden "Something went wrong.  Please reload!" appears.  Most I can see is my daily bonus in the background.

Sounds like a server-side issue.  I just wish the staff at King would own up to it.

• LokkiLokki Posts: 2
    Same here, Have tried different computers/browsers, no luck. Started last week. Playing from FB. Level 12xx somthing. If I check from my wife account it does not show me on any level
    Ok, can you guys try removing the game from Facebook and install it again? 

First of all don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.

• NeuzadiogoNeuzadiogo Posts: 1
    Hello !I need help in my game. 2 weeks I try many time and keep same message ...Something went wrong “Please reload “ keep getting same message. 
  • LokkiLokki Posts: 2
    Did not work, but installed the game on android phone, lvl was 1240, completed the lvl 1240 and 1241 on phone. Back to PC and now it works.
  • garthvadergarthvader Posts: 2
    Found the problem:

The level backtracks from 1239 to 1225 (pictured on the right) causing the "reload" error message.  Level 1225 somehow jumped from one spot on the board to another, later replaced with a green dot (on the left).

Lokki's suggestion works, although instead of doing what they did, I switched from King's website to the Facebook version, completed level 1240, then proceeded back to the main site and was able to continue from there.

QueenB - Stop offering useless solutions.  Numerous users are incurring the same issue.  As I've stated above, it's not on our end.
  • ebee8472ebee8472 Posts: 7
    dzika0909 said:
    I play the Farm Heroes Saga on Facebook and I had to wait for 3 days to open next episode. (about 1228 lever-I don't remember). I get a screen appear, saying "Something went wrong. Please reload!" In fact I can see it working behind this pig with a shovel (i see the beans). I checked the game on other computers, browsers and plugs and everything is ok.

mine did that too, after the level roadblock (now 2019) and this has been going on for several weeks. sadly I can't play this on any computer, gameroom or otherwise. system glitch?