since automatic updates I am unable to access games -

Options
Marymoo1956
Marymoo1956 Posts: 5 Level 2

Since updates I have been unable to access game. I have tried all routes and cannot get there. Really frustrating , will lose all if I try to re install ---back to beginning! Can anyone advise?

Answers

• Cheese71
    Cheese71 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't have an answer about the technical issue, because I'm having the same problem.  What I DO know though is that its not worth reinstalling.... I did that, lost over 100 levels' progress, and the game died again after half an hour.  Whatever the last update did, all it seems to done is stop it working on androids :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?