Level 395 - impossible without boosters.

Options
Baz_James
Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

After many attempts and a lot of math I can reach no other conclusion than that this level is impossible without purchases. As I maintain a policy of free or flee I will therefore reluctantly have to bow out of what is otherwise King's best game by a country mile. Thank-you for the ride but sadly I must get off the bus many stops too early.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Baz,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Rest assured that your feedback provided here won´t go unnoticed for our Game Studio.

Unfortunately I don´t have any update regarding the bus schedule or future bus-stops at this very moment, but if I will at some stage, then you´ll be informed.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team 

• Shona_Fogden
    Shona_Fogden Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm in the same position. Even with many long words to clear the bubbles , there are still several scattered all over the board, which would take several more moves to clear. The answer is fewer bubbles or more moves.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?