Alphabetty level 480 - is it actually possible?

Options
13»

Answers

• Carole_Fordham
    Carole_Fordham Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello, everyone, I am writing to say I just made it!  Level 480 without paying and I just had 8 lives left, so I did it without and help, after at least 6 weeks.   I work hard on éliminating the mouse traps , and trying to make blue bricks with diagonal arrows and at the same time I concentrate on 4 letters words the crowns are a big help towards the end, I even  had one crown left. (I was  lucky my last move, I had a 3 letters word, to get rid of my last pièce of cheese). So...don't give up.  I myself will never pay to play.

Good Luck everyone.

• Carter_Murphy
    Carter_Murphy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm in level 520 con some budy help its very hard

How do you get to start level 501? I cannot see it.
  • Grace_Sayegh
    Grace_Sayegh Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Im in level 550 no updAte untel now what its the last level 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?