Why do you guys erase the questions and the bug reports?

Options
Stockholm17.com
Stockholm17.com Posts: 13 Level 2

well, a few months ago I posted one bug with a screenshot and you erased it. A few days ago I posted about level 480 (which is impossible) and guess what? deleted. This is not professional at all.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lorenzo- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry about this, I am not sure why these questions are no longer online. I can see that you posted a question a few months ago regarding a problem that you were experiencing, this question is still online. 

Let me know if you need a hand with anything else :-) 

Thanks!

• Stockholm17.com
    Stockholm17.com Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

in total I posted 5 questions, 2 have been erased.

The first one that disappeared was about a bug plus screenshot of the game (alphabetty). 

The second one was about level progress.

nevermind, i hope it is not a modus operandi for inconvenient questions.

BR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?