Tile with plus sign instead of a letter. How do I use it? Especially when it is an exclamation tile?

Diane_Howard
Diane_Howard Posts: 2 Newbie

Was on level 201, AlphaBettySaga. Got an exclamation tile that was a plus sign + No idea how to use it. Wouldn't work at the end of any word. Wouldn't explode on its own. It isn't a letter. What to do?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Diane Howard,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

This one makes indeed its first appearance on level 201; you can indeed only use it at the end of a word, but it won't move or fall like normal tiles.

You can destroy it using it at the end of a word or by using a Line Blaster.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Darren_Strong
    Darren_Strong Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Diane Howard,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

This one makes indeed its first appearance on level 201; you can indeed only use it at the end of a word, but it won't move or fall like normal tiles.

You can destroy it using it at the end of a word or by using a Line Blaster.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

This doesnt answer the question. I have the same problem in find the word. The Plus sign is in the word and on the board but i cannot use it. How do you use the plus sign (no exclamation mark)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?