Why don‘t I receive my boosters?

2»

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Jules, you cannot request beans directly, but when our lives are full, any lives that we have been sent, change over to beans. 

So say for instance, you are playing the game tonight before bedtime. When you have used your lives, send out a few requests for more to your friends, then close the game and go to bed.

Because you are not on to accept your requests, your lives automatically fill up in the time bar, and all lives you have been sent will change to beans when you open your game. So all you should see are beans.

If you do this every night before bed, or if you are going out, do it before you go, then when you come back to the game you should have more waiting. The more times you do this, the quicker your beans will fill up!

It also helps if you have plenty of gaming friends to send requests too as well. I usually advise maybe 4 or 5 at the most so you don't upset them lol. I don't know if you only play on mobile, in which case you might find you still get lives coming through too, as unlike Facebook, mobiles don't seem to automatically switch over as they are saved to the device, but you should still get a fair few. If you are on FB and want more friends, there is a good and safe group you can join (ok so it is mine lol) I will give you the link but you don't have to. Its just in case :) 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FarmHeroesSagaFamily

Thanks for the amazing answer! :D

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?