When can we expect more levels after level 410? I'm playing on my laptop (Windows 10).

Options
Rina-7
Rina-7 Posts: 10 Level 2

I finished level 410 and now there are no more levels? Someone else also finished level 410 but I can't see him/her anymore in the game, I can't go up.

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

King.com do not feature any further levels past 410 I'm afraid. 

Only Facebook and the mobile version of the game have all 650 levels and more levels will be added only on these platforms. 

To continue the game, please download the app to a mobile device and connect it to your King account under the game's settings. Alternatively, sync the game to Facebook and play on your Facebook account instead.

To sync the game to your Facebook account: 

-Click on Settings

-Choose Account

-Type your password

-Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

-Click on the two arrows

Have a Mice day!

• Rina-7
    Rina-7 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

King.com do not feature any further levels past 410 I'm afraid. 

Only Facebook and the mobile version of the game have all 650 levels and more levels will be added only on these platforms. 

To continue the game, please download the app to a mobile device and connect it to your King account under the game's settings. Alternatively, sync the game to Facebook and play on your Facebook account instead.

To sync the game to your Facebook account: 

-Click on Settings

-Choose Account

-Type your password

-Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

-Click on the two arrows

Have a Mice day!

Not working, the new window is not coming, stuck on synchronizing,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?