My frieds list is gone, cant get or send lives on ANY of KING games..

2»

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Robyn. Looks like there's an issue with the connection and we are investigating it. Please follow this thread for updates: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/lost-facebook-connection-more-info-here

- Mark

• Robyn_Mcmullin
    Robyn_Mcmullin Posts: 10 Level 2

No... has nothing to do with connection.  I've done all that already months back when we lost everything.  All connections on games are still active, including games I haven't played in 2 years.  Its all about giving permission to KING games for your friends lists so they can bother them.  Its not what I want to do, my friends are not their business and I've NEVER had to divulge who is on my list before.  I was able to play the game and still had my lists and still able to give and receive lives.  Unless u give that permission, u wont get anything.  I'm ready to quit playing ALL KING games.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,485 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Robyn, unfortunately you will have...but Facebook didn't tell you. That's why they are trying to be more transparent. 

You could consider playing through the Kingdom, that way you can still have friends but not your FB ones? Its a compromise at least. But understandable if you didn't want to. I don't get enough help that way. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?