Lost Facebook Connection - More info here

Options
2»

Answers

• Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

Same problem here. Unable to connect to Facebook. Candy Crush says "connecting to facebook cancelled" ... It was working about 4 days ago ... Windows 10 Home 64 build 1709 ... Please fix this

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Same problem here. Unable to connect to Facebook. Candy Crush says "connecting to facebook cancelled" ... It was working about 4 days ago ... Windows 10 Home 64 build 1709 ... Please fix this

Bruce, check for an update as 1803 has come out since. Its a big one.
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Options

Problem is still not corrected. Let's get with it King. Get it fixed.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

They are working on it. 

• Elena_O-S
    Elena_O-S Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi. I play Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga on my laptop and my Samsung phone, but when I want to sync the games with Facebook on my Huawei tablet it doesn't work. I try for a week now and nothing. Please do something!

• Bruce_Bubello
    Options

I had this problem as well and this is what fixed it. 1): Logon to your Facebook account .. 2): Go to the Candy Crush Saga Game on Facebook (where you would go to play it on Facebook) .. 3): Open the App on your computer or tablet, etc .. You should now be able to Login and Sync your progress with Facebook.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Open the app from within the Facebook app Bruce, so it sends the instruction to open the game app from FB?

It does help, its often the small things we forget! Thank you for posting that :)

• Sandra_Laurent
    Sandra_Laurent Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Même problème je n arrive pas a synchroniser farm héros avec FB sa me met en attente de confirmation que doit je faire aider moi svp 

• Gail_Cody
    Gail_Cody Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2018
    Options

Please update your games, the issue should now be FIXED !! 

Yay!!

Thank you for information. I did the steps. I updated three times and it is "back" to the level I was on. However, if I close the game out, the site candy crush soda site "blinks" and I am back to level one. Groan. Thanks for the feed back....but, not sure where to go do? from here?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?